Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: please bring me up to date/Hewes reels
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 19:33:34 +0000

Amilcar & Bob,

The *new* Hewes reels for 35mm and 120 have the wider core for plastic
filler tubes. They are probably not in the US supplier's catalogues yet
having only been available from late last year. I bought mine from the first
production run around November time.

BTW: The older reels for the regular s/steel rod system are not being
discontinued... the range simply got better.

Cheers,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk