Subject: Re: [Leica] The Marc and Mike Show
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 18:12:19 -0500

Mike Johnston wrote, in part:

> P.S. Relieved Luggers will be interested to learn that Marc and I have
> continued our debate over old-vs.-new construction quality in private,
> at length, in depth, and including verbal sparring as adept as the
> fencing of any Olympic masters. We are both available to be thanked for
> "taking it outside" as it were, and not belaboring every slash and parry
> in full view of the LUG.

If the language is interesting enough (there's nothing like creative and
eloquent insulting of another), maybe you'd consider publishing extracts of
the letters, say on a web page? ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |