Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Color negs on black and white paper
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 20:22:46 -03-30

Just as an added note.....

Back in the Bad 'ol Days when we HAD to make good prints from colour negs,
many of us news photographers discovered that AGFA colour neg film was
EXCELLENT!  because it seemed to be a more contrasty film to begin with.

We found Panalure paper to be to contrasty and no way to control it.

...but like I said, I have not done this in 10 years ... your mileage may vary.

regards,

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
locke@straylight.ca              http://www.straylight.ca/locke
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
http://www.straylight.ca/touchedbyfire.htm
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart