Subject: [Leica] What the...it's a flying pig!!
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:49:23 +0000

WHY are we discussing what will happen "when Fuji buys Leica"??? Why
don't we just discuss what it will be like when pigs fly? (Hint: dodge
them droppins!) At least then, the rumors we start will be easier to
detect.

- --Mike the Grump

P.S. I can't help but point out that Konica already built an AE,
motor-wind M6, and most folks here don't even want to look at it. Why
the heck does anybody want Fuji to do the same thing? Another pretender
to diss? C'mon now.