Subject: [Leica] Re: B+W filters ... use with B&W film ...
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 06:20:09 -0800

They respond in exactly the same way as other B&W films - Blue, Green,
Yellow, Orange, Red filters modify the contrast and relative tonalities
of colors in the subject. The spectral response of the individual film
(T400CN or XP2, etc) can be found in the technical datasheets; they're
roughly comparable to Tri-X and other films.

Godfrey