Subject: [Leica] re: Question on Color-Heliar 75
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:47:00 -0800 (PST)

>So, how do you see a 75 fitting into your life (that is not a 1.4
>Summilux)?

That's like asking why I have Nikkor 85, 105 and 135 lenses ... :)
The 75 is a bit shorter than a 90, so a slightly wider angle of view for
doing portraits and head shots. The Color-Heliar is also much smaller than
the 90 (unlike the Summilux) and is quite reasonably priced (also unlike
the Summilux) so it constitutes another option

I'm not sure I'll go there yet, it's something I'm considering. I'd like a
21mm as well ... Leica's 21mm is pretty pricey, that's why I'm also
considering the 25 Skopar.

Godfrey