Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji building an M
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:42:16 -0400

I for one, do just that! While I have a 35 Summilux and 90 Tele-Elmarit,
all my other lenses are 'off-brands': from 15mm Heliar, 20mm Russar, 35mm
Canon f2, 35/3.5 W Acall, 50/1.4 Canon, 50/2 Nikkor, 50/1.4 Nikkor
they produce images that I like! Yes, the Summilux is 'magic'; but in it's
own way, so is the 20mm Russar! I couldn't afford the Leica equivelant!!
And Damned if I don't LOVE that Canon 50/1.4!!

However- ALL my lenses go on either an M6 or an M2!!! (woops, sometimes on
a Tower 5L  screwmount- if the weather's bad...;))

Bob (I don't use Sigma, 'cause I love my Cosinhalander lenses!!) Keene