Subject: [Leica] A trip to Paris
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:13:12 -0400

Hi Lug-nuts,

My wife & I are going to Paris March 6- 15th. Would request any
recomendations on where to stay (probably Left Bank?) looking for something
nice, but not grand! My wife is a little particular, but hates spending
lots of $$.
Thanks in advance for any tips!
Oh, I plan to bring lots of Kodak NC/VC 400 and Fuji NHGII... also Trix-
and send home the exposed film via air mail; avoiding the deadly X rays on
the return trip... but how are customs etc, on bringing film in? I will
have all unexposed film in zip lock bags and request hand check- any
problems?
I'm truly thrilled as this is my first trip to Europe! At forty-three,
you'd think I was a college kid again! I've always dreamed of snapping
photographs along the Seine... a la HCB :)

Best of light, exposure and composition-

Bob ( Ooooo la-la) Keene