Subject: [Leica] filters/choices for shoot at indoor pool
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@idea-processing.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 19:18:21 -0800

I'm going to the USA Swimmming Olympic Trials in Indianapolis this August. The
facility is indoors and artificially lighted. I'll be shooting my M6 with a 50mm
f2 and a 90mm lens.

I have no idea of how to correct for the color temperature of the pool lighting.
Because I'm an official I'll have access to the deck. I'll be shooting
photographs of the officials to accompany a video piece my son and I will be
shooting at the same time. So I'll be very close.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Note: it's not Paris, but going to Trials for me is a really Big Deal.

ab