Subject: Re: [Leica] Real Leica M6 AE?
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 22:41:55 -0800

>So a question...say Solms does indeed come out with a real pureblood
>Leica M6 AE, all Leica-built, no rebadging. Do we like it, or don't we?
>Is it still a real Leica to the manner born?

If I liked it as much as an M6TTL, yes, I'd buy it. If my track record is
anything like it is with the Nikon F3, however, I'd be using it on manual
the same way as I do now most of the time. So if having AE compromised
how the controls worked or felt by any significant amount, I'd probably
not want it.

After all, that's why I sold off my Contax G2 kit and went back to a
Leica M.

Godfrey