Subject: [Leica] black and white slides
From: "Dave Fisher" <tekapo@golden.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:43:00 -0500

I want to shoot some black and white prints onto slide. I've been presented
with a pair of options. One, I can shoot the images onto colour
transparency. Somebody suggested I use a blue filter (no No. given); does
this sound right? Two, make an interneg of the original neg and get that
mounted. What's the best way to do that? Are there any other choices? What
results do LUGgers find works best?
Cheers, Dave
DGF PHOTOGRAPHY
http://home.golden.net/~tekapo