Subject: [Leica] Light table guts?
From: George Hartzell <hartzell@cs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:49:31 -0800 (PST)

I found a drafting table that someone had converted into a light table
by replacing the top with some kind of very hokey (slightly scary)
fluorescent fixture.

I'd like to do it right, with the goal of a nice evenly lit properly
color balanced built in light table.  I know better than to try to
build such a thing from Home Depot parts, so I'm searching for someone
who can either supply the guts (fixture, reflectors, glass) for a
table or someone who has a largish light box that they'd like to get
rid of and which I could cannibalize.

Any suggestions?

g.