Subject: [Leica] Visoflex Prism Questions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:29:47 -0700

I am looking to buy a eye-level finder for a viso III and need to know the
answers to a few questions.

- - Can the viso II finder OTXBO be used on a viso III?

- - Is the correct code number for the viso III prism 16499?

- - Was there any letter code for this part?

I am searching the internet and have found a 16499 prism for the viso but it
does not specify if it is for a III. Any help or offers of one for sale
would be gratefully appreciated.

John Collier