Subject: [Leica] m or r at the oscars?
From: Summicron1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:44:38 EST

ted is right. Actualy, if you are seriously asking this question you
shouldn't be shooting anything.

You, not a bunch of strangers, are shooting the deal and only you know what
you like to shoot and how you like to shoot it. Check out the place ahead of
time, consider what you want to end up with, go shoot a high school play to
get a feel for shooting in auditoriums, and then make a decision. If what you
end up with sucks, then learn from that and do better next time.

But other people's lessons can't help you that much. M or R? there are a
thousand asnwers, all correct for someone else, none for you.

ctrentelman