Subject: [Leica] luna pro S,F,SBC + M3
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:51:37 +0100

Hi friends,

Just got my "new" M3 (no 106xxxx)  just CLA. What a camera !
just perfect, I am really happy that I idn't buy a M6 0.85,
A M3 is much nicer, VF brighter and a little bit quiter.
I am *completely* seducted.

I am thinking now to a meter, and one of the Gossen Luna pro family
should be the right tool for me.

But I don't know which one to choose.
I probably don't need a flashmate => not the luna pro F
The S sems to be smaller than the SBC, but has a diferent scale.

Any advice from luna pro users ?
or form other luggers?

Thanx in advance,

XAvier.