Subject: Re: [Leica] E6 processing in Zurich
From: Xavier Logean <xavier.logean@epfl.ch>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:17:47 +0100

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> Having just arrived in Zurich, one of my first needs is a good lab for
> E6. I would appreciate any information from local LUGgers.

I am living in Lausanne,
but I don't know labs in Zurich.

What I would do is to go in one of the photo shop
that sends the films for development at Kodak labs.
Even in some super markets they propose that
The processing is good and you get your film
back the day after, for 10.-  or 12.-  Sfr
Even for the Kodachrome, you get it the day after :-)

BTW, if you stop by near Lausanne let me know ...

regards,

Xavier.

> --
> Nathan Wajsman
> Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
> e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
> General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
> Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman

Logean Xavier                            e-mail: xavier.logean@epfl.ch
Swiss Federal Institute                  Phone : ++41 21 693 52 57
of Technology Lausanne  (EPFL)           Fax   : ++41 21 693 66 10
Computer Science Department (DI)         url   : http://icawww.epfl.ch
Institute for computer Communications and Applications (ICA)
CH-1015 Lausanne