Subject: Re: [Leica] I'm back
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 07:03:45 -0800

>Friends,
>
>For some unknown reason I have not received any LUG messages this week.
>I have just re-subscribed, but if anyone has posted a message for me in
>the last few days, please re-send it.
>
>Nathan

i too have not received what i think should have been my quota of lug
messages the past two days. either y'all are writing a hell of a lot less
(can't imagine that), or an entire afternoon or two has passed with just a
very few messages. heck, yesterday i even got two 'no new mail' messages
more than an hour apart! (what a pitiful, computer-dependant f*** i have
become!)

yo, as it were.

guy