Subject: [Leica] LTM Adapters
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:56:52 -0600

Recently received a set of new aftermarket LTM adapters and noticed when
mounted, my screw lenses focus past infinity(just slightly). It's not the
RF, M-lenses seem to focus dead on.The local used Leica dealer said that
they look a little thin compared to Leitz adapters ( and closer to the film
plane).
I haven't shot too much film with my screw lenses/adapters on my M, so I
can't say how badly this affects focus on "near" objects. My lenses may be
masking the slight focus deviation as they are not telephoto nor are they
faster than f2.

Anyone else experienced this?

Mark Rutledge
 markrut@ticnet.com