Subject: [Leica] Jupiter-12 35/2.8
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:16:44 -0600

I just stumbled across something that may be helpful to users of the Russian
Jupiter 35mm lens.
     As users of this lens know, the aperture adjustment is a bit of a pain,
so in an attempt to make it a little easier for me to grab,  I bought a used
40.5mm Hoya Sky filter( $1 from the junk bin), removed the glass and
threaded it on the lens it. It makes the f-stop ring much easier to grab,
although now you'll need a new cap!
My apologies if this has been mentioned before, but a thread a while back
showed someone else was having this problem as well.
Just thought I'd contribute for once instead of always asking questions!

Mark Rutledge
markrut@ticnet.com