Subject: Re: [Leica] Adjustable selective metering?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 08:09:35 -0700

I must confess that I just about died laughing when I read that passage in
the book. I have no idea how he ever came to think that! The meter does not
work that way. It is as your manual states a strongly center-weighted
pattern. You can only can change the meter's field of view by switching lens
focal lengths.