Subject: [Leica] Re: Beseler Negatrans experiences?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:34:55 -0500

The negatrans hold the film very flat, better than an open carrier but not
as good as glass. I had one in the olden days (before V35) and used it all
the time. I had the 120 version as well and liked it.

There is no scratching of the picture area because the film rides a rubber
belt by the sprockets. The 35mm version has adjustable slide out maskes on
each end to adjust the opening to smaller than standard, all the way down
to half frame.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>