Subject: [Leica] Re: hello
From: "Wendy Hunter" <wen5559@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:19:37 EST

Peter,
If you have some JPGS, I for one, would love to see them because I am
launching a new web site on which we will sell selected work from emerging
artists, working in black and white photography as an art form.

We have received many submissions but no nudes so our need for exquisite
nudes in black and white is high, to complete the exhibit before we launch
the site.

You can find out how this works, during our pre-launch selection process, on
http://www.bwphotos.com.

When we sell archival prints from your negative, we will pay you 20% of the
selling price. The site will be marketed heavily though links and email
broadcasts as well as some print in targeted publications.

If you have scans of any work you wish to submit for review, please go to
the site and register first. Then you can submit JPGS or scans via email to
submissions@bwphotos.com.  It's all legal. There's an agreement for
submisssion and then,if your work is chosen to display and sell on
BWPhotos.com. a reseller agreement. Just imagine this: If your work, as an
emerging artist is hit, you can sell hundreds, maybe thousands of prints of
your work through our site. Let's say your print is worth $150 to the market
and the launch produces a sale of 200 prints during the first 3 months -
that's $6,000 in revenue for you.

Some online galleries are charging a fee to new artists to display their
work. BWPhotos.com is giving a opportunity to emerging artists that I have
no seen any where else on the web. Check it out, okay?

Thanks in advance for your interest and for passing this info to others you
know that may be interested.

Please visit
http://www.BWPhotos.com

Sincerely,
Wendy Hunter
wendy@bwphotos.com
http://www.BWPhotos.com
Where Black & White Photography is a Passion

- ----Original Message Follows----