Subject: Re: [Leica] Question re: Telyt-R 400mm/560mm f/6.8 use on M w/ Visoflex III
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:24:48 -0700

The seller is only selling the lens head! You would have to find a focussing
tube or rapid focus mount and adapters for the viso yourself! I am sure more
knowledgeable people will fill in the details.

John Collier

There are several viso users who would respond to a wanted posting if you
were serious about a long lens