Subject: Re: [Leica] Hexar RF Purchase
From: Stephen Gandy <leicanikon@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:30:22 -0800

According to a prominent Tokyo dealer who I talked with today,

1) It's starting to create a problem for Konica in the Japanese market that so
many people are buying the body only, and not the lenses  -- they have too many
lenses and not enough bodies

2) many Konica M's have an early defect -- the RF focuses past infinity when the
lens is at infinity

3) the Bessa RF has a noticeably better finder than the Konica

 Stephen Gandy