Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V15 #19
From: Robert Marvin <marvbej@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:00:57 -0500

on 1/31/00 3:01 AM, Leica Users digest at
owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us wrote:

> Subject: [Leica] Question re: Telyt-R 400mm/560mm f/6.8 use on M w/ Visoflex
> III
Does it have to be a Telyt? If price is a consideration Kilfitt lenses are
much less expensive and are quit good. Recently , I've been using a 300mm
f5.6 on a Novoflex housing (which has the same depth as a Viso I). Perhaps
their 400 or 600mm f5.6 would be good for you. You'd need a LTM to M adaptor
and an appropriate length extension tube for the slimmer Viso II or III, but
those should be easy to find.
- --
Bob Marvin