Subject: Re: [Leica] 75mm summilux
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 20:58:31 -0800

Hey! It isn't supposed to be that way. Calculate your exposure BEFORE you
take the pictures. Figure out the focus too. Then don't change anything
unless the light changes or the people move. That way, the Leica is faster
and you'll find that your exposures are better too since they won't change
depending on where on the faces you point your camera.

Mike Quinn