Subject: [Leica] Ono eno
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:37:27 +0000

>>>Thanks! Oh, you mean Mark...You have it right in front of you there
but you relegate it to plain words.  Like one who asks a question and
expects only a yes or a no and is confused by an allusion which is less
descriptive. That's it. It carries more weight.<<<

And I never understand what you're saying, either. (I wonder if I've
actually died of the flu and gone to Editor's Hell? Felt like I was
dying of it last week, that's for sure.)

- --Mike