Subject: [Leica] No CLICK! Ker-plunk whiiiiirrr
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:57:35 +0000

>>>And NOBODY notices a thing!  Filled with courage at this revelation I
take more photos, but even bolder this time.  Snapping photos of people
less than three feet away.  And still nobody notices!  So I mentioned
this to my wife and she asked if I had even taken a photo yet since she
didn't hear a thing<<<

Bob,
Isn't that the coolest? That's actually happened to me too--taking
pictures right in peoples' faces and them not paying the slightest bit
of attention, and then not realizing it after the fact. I did half a
roll of a girlfriend's grandmother once, and half an hour later she
happened to notice me playing with the camera and she said, "Now, you're
not going to take a picture of me, are you?" And I was sitting right
next to her on a couch.

No CLICK! Ker-plunk Whiiiiiiirrrrr! and no twinkie light, I guess.

- --Mike