Subject: Re: [Leica] What are Leicas made for?!?
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 00:15:49 +0100

Jem,
Just a short message, as it is over midnight. You need a program like Photoshop or similar.

But like I said, I can do a quick conversion for you. Do you have any friends interested in computers? They will know what you are in need of.
If you need help, mail me privately, as I have an English version of Adobe Image Ready 1.0, that I am not using. I use Photoshop 5.5 now, and Image Ready is integrated in that package. So, I have a license that you may have for free, legal and all. All I need is your address.

Hans