Subject: [Leica] cops
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 02:26:49 -0800

My mother thanks you my father thanks you my sister thanks you and I thank you!
It has been darn flattering in most cases being in the thread title. Above the
body! I feel like George M. Cohan!
And although I'm not exactly off topic since I am a Leica fanatic die hard from
hell I'm sure we'll find more Leicalike and intriguing photo-like concepts to
deconstruct (my new word, (deconstructing Marky)).

When I get grabbed by a thread I chime in and as you know, that's at least half
the threads.

I often can't keep the people strait... as to who I'm conflicting with and who
are giving me agreeable vibes so I respond to the issues not the people.
COPS:
Oh and when it comes to cops I'm an ass kisser from hell. The word for me with
cops is "Nice".
As in: trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient,
cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.
And I smile a lot. And I try not to talk too much. I don't want them to think
I'm a nut.
I feel like I'm ahead of the game in the cop area because I never have booze in
my bloodstream because I don't drink.

I stick to short sentences, soundbites:
"Yes I thought the accident was loud."
"When the shooting stopped, Officer, it got real quiet."

That way there is no confusion (as there can be with run on sentences)
And I don't always assume they're talking to me as they have those walky talky
earphone things.
Mark (sticks to the facts) Rabiner
It's hard to be blue!