Subject: Re: [Leica] When is a release required
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 12:05:22 -0800

><Snip>
> but that is to protect THEM, the personal responisble for the subject's care,
> not me.
>
> Bob (release? I don't need no stinking release) McEowen

I read a thing which said that in court cases when they added them all up having
a release didn't effect the outcomes statistically.
When they dethroned that Miss America a decade or so ago (who went on to make
that Arnold movie) I got asked about the release issue by the TV news guys.
(which was the issue as one of those sleazy photographer types had captured her
inflagerate delecto and so on)
I told them what I had read about the releases having no outcome on how the
court cases came out. Made for a below average sound bite.
Mark Rabiner