Subject: RE: [Leica] What are Leicas made for?!?
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 17:25:53 +0000

Jem

I think the first thing to do is to create a picture file that msn.com
recognises. Then when you try to upload it, you will be prompted to
download a "uploader" program if you do not already have one. I remember
distinctly that I had to download that small file from msn.

Otherwise, I think Hans can do some conversion for you.

Dan K.

At 11:50 PM 31/1/00 -0000, you wrote:
>Dan
>I've seen your pix thank you.
>No, I've not downloaded anything, the site didn't suggest that I did that.
>It all seemed to be working well without it, barring the fact that it
>wanted something I couldn't give it.
>If you're saying that the site will accept compressed .bmp files, I'll give
>that a whirl,
>thanks,
>Jem

 "When honourable son gets married, his parents become transparent."
                                  - Chinese saying, A.D. 2000