Subject: Re: [Leica] May I introduce myself?
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 06:10:24 +0000

Jochen Hinrichs-Stöldt wrote:
>Hello everybody.
>
>After reading the list for a period of over three month I think the time has
>come to introduce myself.
>
>I am Jochen Hinrichs-Stöldt living in Hamburg, Germany. The main reason for
>me to join the LUG was the fact that I am the owner of a little Leica
>equipment. Just two M-bodies and a few lenses.

Jochen

Welcome on board. You already have more leica equipment than many of the
LUGgers here.

I look forward to seeing some pictures taken with your equipment. IMO,
Leica gear is meant to be used well and will feel "sick" when left idle.

Cheers,

Dan K.
 "When honourable son gets married, his parents become transparent."
                                  - Chinese saying, A.D. 2000