Subject: Re: [Leica] Screens & pixels
From: "Hans Pahlen" <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:40:52 +0100

Wilber, I think you have a very nice and professional site! The idea to publish thumbnails as details of a picture is great!
Well, I will not go into a java-discussion on the Leica-list, so instead I will give you my compliments for your travel images & all the others. The Neuschwanstein is really something to look at!
Best, Hans