Subject: [Leica] Going to London
From: Tom Coleman <tdcoleman@home.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 23:46:15 -0800

Was wondering whether anyone out there in Leica land knows of some
choice spots to do people photography in London?  My wife and I are
going there in several weeks on business and pleasure.

Equipped with my new Christmas M6 present from my generous spouse, I'd
like to head out on foot, primarily in central London, to test out its
'candid' capabilities.  Thought there might be some folks who could
recommend some 'don't miss' areas where people gather and are in engaged
in some way.

By the way, I wanted to thank those of you who so graciously recommended
that I keep the M6 and not trade for the R series; your council was very helpful.

Tom Coleman