Subject: Re: [Leica] Arrrrrrghhhhhhhh........loading M6en
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 11:07:44 EST

tedgrant@islandnet.com writes:

<<
 Don you're making far to big a thing out of the simple process of loading
 an M6. A little experience and I bet Adam will wonder why he had a
 "seemingly big problem" at the beginning.

 ted >>
Ted, I don't believe I am "making a big thing out of a simple process of
they thought they had made, this problem is not "making a big thing out of a
simple process."  Actually getting the image on the film is the major reason
for taking a picture so failure to get the image because of camera loading
problems is a problem of substantial proportions to that photographer.
Additional posts have mentioned the same problem.

Rather than attempting to brow beat me, why not just be content to provide
your vast expertise and knowledge to those experiencing loading problems with
the M-6?