Subject: [Leica] Very OT, Mac/PC
From: Robert Appleby and Susan Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 15:38:16 +0100

This really is off topic, but still has something to do with photography...
I am burning CDs to send to magazines and other (hopefully) interested
parties, but I use a PC and everyone else in the world seems to use Mac. Is
there any Mac-emulator I can use to burn Mac-readable CDs on my PC?
Alternatively, if I use the "Cd copy" feature in "Win on CD OEM", will I be
able to copy a Mac original to make multiple copies once I have a lab do
the original transfer? Hope that's all clear...
Thanks for any help wth this
Rob.

Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36