Subject: [Leica] slide longevity / spreading evil (Pascal)
From: Robert Appleby and Susan Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 09:29:21 +0100

Isn't everything just going to be scanned anyway? Shouldn't we be more
worried about the life of CDs? Or, the longevity of the JPEG format...
Scan your slides with the latest coolscan and they'll probably look
_better_ than the analogue originals... (this _may_ just be a joke).
Rob.
PS Pascal, I apologise for my stupid remark about censorship. However, I
stick by my guns, goldarnit! (real smile)
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36
41100 Modena
Italy