Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide Preservation - Agfa CT18
From: "Claes Bjerner" <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:52:02 +0100

While Kodachrome is worth all the praise it can get, I still would like to
put in a good word for Agfa´s old CT18. In 1962, while working in Africa, I
shot several dozen rolls of CT18 and still today, 38 years later, I can
detect very little - if any - deterioration in those slides. Yes, they´ve
been stored in dark places, but in far from perfect temperature and
humidity. So, what makes them still look so good? Mind you, I never thought
about longevity when I so long ago bought that particular film.

Claes