Subject: [Leica] Sal Dimarco
From: Bill Grimwood <bill@grimwood.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 10:16:54 -0600

Let me add my comments about Sal.  I have known him for several years and
worked closely with him in various LHSA activities.  He knows the industry
contacts I needed to know to get some of my work done for LHSA and
generously gave of his time and energy.

Next he is a superb photographer, but mostly he is a gentleman and a
scholar.  He is an aggressive go getter, for instance he is responsible for
putting the trip to Wetzlar and Solms last year.

Sal I believe, has a degree in Photojournalism and is a superb writer.  If
I ever submit another article to Viewfinder for publication I will ask Sal
to proofread if first.

My life has been greatly enriched by knowing Sal.

Bill Grimwood