Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodachrome Blues
From: "Zeissler, Mitch" <mzeissle@gcipoa.gannett.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:09:08 -0500

Depends on the light source and the length of time E6 slides are exposed to
the source.

When I was in the multi-image industry back in the mid-80s, we would
storyboard a presentation together with originals, program with dupes
[depending on whether the client could afford it], make the initial
presentation with originals and make the final delivery with dupes.

We found that E6 images would begin to fade if individually projected for 30
minutes or so.  This would be with standard Kodak E6 emulsion [Extachrome
100 through 400], glass mounts, Kodak projectors and 250 watt lamps.

I don't what the limitations are with E6 these days.

/Mitch