Subject: RE: [Leica] M3 RF/VF Repair (was Nothing Lasts forever, but...)
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 17:14:44 -0500

	[BOB KRAMER]  Speaking of M3 rangefinder repairs, does anyone know
someone who can re-cement this rangefinder's mirror?  My M3 rangefinder is
starting to get a little dim, which my Leica repair guru has told me is due
to delamination of the mirror.  I was told the only fix was to replace the
entire assembly with a M6 RF/VF.  Is this true?  Is there someone who can
just replace and/or re-cement the mirror only?

	Thanks for your input!

	Bob Kramer
	Atlanta, GA