Subject: [Leica] ENTIRE STOCK WINTER CLEARANCE*
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 00:01:10 -0800

I'm glad to learn from sophisticated admen an augmented use for this mighty
symbol "*".

	looks better in quotes like someone heading at you at night with a motorcycle!*

I'm going to memorize its position on my keyboard and use it for all kinds of
emergency clarifications and diversions.
I think its use in Humour has been grossly neglected!

Mark Rabiner
*vehicle with more than one and less than three wheels, motor is extra, except
on Thursdays.

CLEARANCE
        verb  cleared; cleared; clear+ing; clears
        1  : make or become clear
        2  : go away
        3  : free from accusation or blame
        4  : explain or settle