Subject: [Leica] Re: KameraLeder?
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:24:10 -0500

Jeff:

The KameraLeder strap (the straight one) replace the Domke on my IIIf. It
probably is not better but it looks nicer!  I also have the contoured strap
on my M2. It is better than the M6 strap that used to be there. No slip,
ever, with the contoured strap.

Highly recommended! One of those little touches, like a softy, that makes
the camera nicer to use.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>