Subject: Re: [Leica] was: violation. now..Welcome Thomas!
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:46:12 -0400

Well alright Thomas!!

Now you're part of the club!
You and Tina and Ted (and so many others) will get along smashingly!
Talk to Ted about the number of camera bodies that are neccesary to be
considered 'normal' (what is it Ted? 5? 6?)

The Leica will give you a new scope and vision, I believe.
Personally, I'm a wedding shooter- it's what I do. Prior to this I was a
stand up comic for thirteen years: I find that Wedding Photography and
Stand Up Comedy are AMAZINGLY similar: both involve controlling and amusing
large groups of drunken people!
The Leica's have given me the ability to practice the art of "Photo-Ninja":
enabling me to nail some great candids and moments of couple's wedding
days. And for this I am rewarded in the artistic and monetary areas!

welcome, come on in, and hold onto to your checkbook!

Bob (unofficial greeter for the LUGnuts) Keene