Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica or medium format...
From: John Brownlow <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 22:03:28 +0000

on 9/2/00 7:01 pm, Birkey, Duane at dbirkey@hcjb.org.ec wrote:

> I know some of you are going to say I should be using something larger to
> make 30x40 prints....

[SNIP]

> Six.... I'm a bit nuts... but my lab says they have done it before and they
> will look great...

There's no reason why 30x40 prints, or 30km x 40km prints for that matter,
should not look great when viewed from an appropriate distance. Like, the
moon in the latter case. Okay, not the moon, but you get my point.

- --
John Brownlow

       photos:    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
        music:    http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk