Subject: Re: [Leica] Violation
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:20:47 -0400

Thomas-

this is not a list for the "faint of heart" or impatient ;)

one can go for weeks without 'useful' information; then, there, tucked
between the post reccomending which whisky to drink and the post about the
"car I had when I was in high school..." is THE BIT OF INFORMATION that
makes it ALL WORTH IT!

Keep an eye open for Erwin Putts posts regarding lenses- Ted Grant is
always a wonderful source of 'stuff'- Ted, I still look into your book with
Frank Admiration (yeah, Frank and I went to high school we had this car...)

This community is very helpful, though lots of times off topic and very
opinionated- you WILL wear out the delete key; you will learn to skim more
than usual....

hang in there

Bob (because of this group I'm a better photographer) Keene