Subject: [Leica] KameraLeder?
From: "Mike Gil" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:03:36 PST

I used nikon straps for a bit. When they go bad its almost overnight, they
become a gooy mess.  The black stuff on the underside of the strap stuck to
my hands and shirt, yuck.  I've been using Domke or Leica straps since then.
  Love the eyelets that rotate.  What I would love to see are quality
leather straps.  Anybody know where to get two or three at a reasonable
price?

mg