Subject: [Leica] Leica Bashing 101
From: "Mike Gil" <pasuno@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:24:25 PST

I'm sick of all the negative comments made regarding the Leica M line and to
a lesser extent the R cameras.  Im sure we are all aware of the limitations
and omissions of certain feature on Leica cameras.  But we can easily bash
other cameras as not having a certain feature or the placement of said
feature.  Even the new toys from Canon or Nikon are not with out fault.
Just as an example where is the wind lever or the rewind lever on these
beauties.  As some critized the M6 as an antique design, would any one buy
oa M6 or M4 etc with out these features.  Some times the most simple designs
can also be the must elegant and usefull.

Lets bash the other guys!

mg