Subject: [Leica] Guns 'N Leicas
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:15:03 -0500

	[BOB KRAMER]  Oh, if only this were still true today!  I've got a
.25 Caliber Beretta my brother gave me that I would love to unload for a
good user M2.  Or maybe a 35 'cron or 'lux (pre-asph is okay by me).  Any
takers out there?  ;-)

	Bob Kramer
	(Who will be hitting every pawn shop this weekend in) Atlanta, GA